YouTube has certainly made it easy for you to share video content with the rest of the world, but you may encounter technical difficulties while uploading your videos once in a while. Hey, we all do. Here’s a quick and handy troubleshoot list if you get stuck:
- Is your file too large? Even if it is within the YouTube limits, it might be too heavy for your Internetconnection.
- Is your video too long? Try to keep your video to under 10 minutes as you may not be approved for longer videos.
- Is there any copyrighted music or other material in your video? Your video may get pulled down, or your audio might get stripped… so you’re left with a silent movie!
- How’s your connection? Have you updated your browser? Are your Firewall, browser privacy settings, or ad blockers possibly messing things up?
- Are you using any fancy symbols in your filename? Be sure to only use standard characters.
For more YouTube help, follow this link.